Are you interested in learning the tools and techniques to make you a better developer? If you answered yes to this or any of the following questions, then this event is for you!
- Do you keep hearing about “messaging”, but don’t really know how it applies to you?
- Do you want to learn how to implement continuous integration?
- Do you want to learn real-world development Anti-patterns? Do you want to learn how to avoid falling in the same traps from folks that have built massively scalable applications in the global energy trading industry?
- Are your applications loosely coupled? Are you sure?
- Do you want to know how to get started with messaging?
- Do you want to hear real-world examples of tightly-coupled systems?
- Are you unaware of the concept of a “walking skeleton”? Do you want to know why we start every project with a walking skeleton? Do you want to see us build one in an hour?
- Have you seen developers that never touch the mouse… that know all the keyboard shortcuts? Would you like to follow suit? Do you want to know how to get started?
- Are you interested in learning how to get started with RabbitMq, an open source / totally free and easy to use message bus?
- Are you unaware of NCrunch? Do you want to know how it will save you hours a week?
- Do you want to learn real-world tools and techniques to build loosely coupled systems?
Former Microsoft Developer Evangelist, Rob Bagby is back after a 4 year stint in London, England. Rob has been developing high-risk, high-profile applications in the energy trading sector while working at Digiterre, the leading European software consultancy in the energy trading space. On March 21, he and two of his colleagues from Digiterre are hosting DDD Arizona.